Code of Conduct
1. Behave in a courteous and respectful manner, refraining from language and actions that might bring discredit upon themselves, their school, other delegates, advisers, or upon JMUNESCO.
2. Obey all local, state, and federal laws.
3. Avoid conduct not conducive to an educational conference. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to, actions disrupting the businesslike atmosphere, association with non-conference individuals, or activities that endanger self or others (running in the General Sessions, standing on chairs, using laser pointers during workshops, bodysurfing at dances, etc.)
4. Keep their advisers informed of their activities and whereabouts at all times. Accidents, injuries, and illnesses must be reported to the local or state advisers immediately.
5. Observe the curfews as listed in the conference program. Local and state advisers as well as security personnel will enforce curfews. Curfew is defined as being in your own assigned room by the designated hour.
6. Alcohol, drugs, and tobacco consumption is prohibited at all times during the conference. Advisors are responsible for making sure that their students are not in possession of any of the above-mentioned substances. Usage of any alcohol, drugs, or tobacco may result in suspension from the conference.
7. Delegates should respect the local community at all times. We don't want to lose the assistance of accommodation services in the future. Advisors are responsible for their students’ actions.